This 1,597 square foot 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse sleeps nine and features a private one car garage and private laundry. There is a king-sized bed in the spacious master suite. The deck offers beautiful treed views with mountains in the distance and a private grill. With the resort shuttle picking up nearby you’re just minutes from the gondola, shopping, restaurants and festivities.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features an entire wall of windows allowing lots of natural light. Vaulted ceilings lend to the overall spaciousness and there is a gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. Just off the living area is access to the deck with beautiful views and a private grill. The deck opens up onto a large greenspace, perfect for outside play and building snowmen.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Custom cabinetry provides ample storage space, perfect for large family dinners, and there is even a wine cooler. The dining area seats eight with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. On the main level is a half bath with a pedestal sink and toilet. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
All three bedrooms are upstairs. The spacious master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and a cozy window seat with beautiful views. The en suite bathroom features two pedestal sinks, built-in cabinetry, a jetted tub and a separate shower with glass enclosure. The first guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The second guest bedroom is next door and has twin-over-twin and twin-over-full bunk beds with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The upstairs guest bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. Also upstairs is a washer and dryer. Laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Waffle Iron, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Partial Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$218.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$195.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$233.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$262.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$148.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$106.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$119.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$148.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$171.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$158.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$160.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$157.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$144.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$119.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$194.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$252.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$304.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$389.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only