**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 440 square foot studio condo sleeps four and features large living room windows with beautiful views. You’re just steps from the lifts, and a two-minute drive from River Run Village or Lakeside Village.
The living room has great windows that allow natural light to flow in during the day. The living room features a mounted flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet.
The kitchenette is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four people. The full bathroom is across from the kitchenette and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
This studio features a bedroom area set off from the rest of the living area that can be closed off with curtains. There's a queen-sized bed and a large window with scenic views.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Courtyard View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$50.76|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$40.67|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$53.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$59.59|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$77.28|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$90.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$97.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$185.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$218.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$228.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$131.30|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$155.68|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$131.30|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$134.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$171.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$134.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$161.66|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$176.49|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$165.39|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$79.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$67.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$67.26|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$67.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$90.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only