A stand-alone mountain home just a little over a mile from the lifts, this 5,662 square foot home has 8 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms and sleeps 27. It’s the perfect place for a large family vacation, a family reunion or a wedding party. Split the cost amongst multiple families & it’s affordable for everyone! And with the free Keystone Resort Shuttle picking up nearby you’re just minutes from all Keystone has to offer.
This home is nestled in the side of Keystone Mountain & offers plenty of parking with a 2-car garage and a driveway large enough for six cars. There are spacious covered decks with plenty of seating that offer scenic views, not to mention a six-person hot tub for your enjoyment & relaxation. Enjoy the hiking trails right in the backyard or in the neighborhood.
The living room features cozy furniture around a beautiful floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace with a flat screen TV mounted above. The stunning full-sized kitchen is stocked with cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home & features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & two dishwashers. The dining area features a beautiful table that comfortably seats ten with five additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the living area is a small bar & an additional seating area for four with a sofa & chair. There is a half bath on the main level for your convenience. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
On the main level are two master bedrooms that feature king beds. One has a television & an en suite bathroom. The other features a flat screen TV, its own entrance to the deck with a hot tub & an en suite bathroom with double sinks, soaker tub & walk-in shower.
Downstairs is a large recreation room featuring a pool table, foosball table, & a small bar. There's also a sectional in front of a large flat screen TV, as well as additional seating areas. There's a spacious, walk-in shower and a sauna. On this lower level, there are two bedrooms. One bedroom has two bunk beds (twin over twin, twin over full), and other has three bunk beds (two are twin over twin, one is a twin over full). There is a full bathroom in one of the bedrooms & a washer and dryer in the other.
Upstairs are two masters & two more bedrooms that share a bathroom. One has a king bed, television & an en suite bathroom. The other master has a king bed, flat screen TV & an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. One guest bedroom has two queen beds, while the other has a queen bed & a futon. There is also a washer & dryer and laundry soap is provided.
(There is a security deposit for parties over 20 and any weddings or reunions. For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service & 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding & more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), Flat Screen TV in Game Room, Television in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Private Sauna, Game Room , Pool Table, Foosball, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Soaking Tub in Bathroom(s), Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Covered Decks, Private Grill, Mountain View, Scenic Views, Parking, Garage, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$413.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$480.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$712.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$644.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$1,286.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$1,212.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$2,162.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$1,221.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$1,403.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$1,221.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$1,252.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$1,455.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$1,252.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$1,075.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$1,411.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$1,275.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$608.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$689.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$683.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$804.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$1,091.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$1,002.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$1,014.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$985.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$671.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only