This 1,638 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps seven and features an updated kitchen and an oversized deck. You’re a short shuttle ride to the lifts or gondola, and a short walk from the Snake River.
The entryway features a small bench and a closet for storage of vacation gear. Upstairs is the main living area and kitchen. The living room features stunning vaulted ceilings with wood beams and a skylight. There's a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace with plenty of seating for guests. From here you can access the oversized deck that includes a grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and beautiful cabinetry. The dining room has a wood table that comfortably seats eight. There’s a half bath on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
Back downstairs on the lower level are the three bedrooms. The master bedroom features a beautiful four-poster king-sized bed, large corner windows and an en suite bathroom. There's also a seating area and bench. The en suite bathroom features double sinks with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination with tile surround. The vanity area is separate from the rest of the bathroom for added privacy.
The first guest bedroom is across the hall and sleeps three with a bunk and a twin-sized bed. The second guest bedroom also has two twin beds that fit together to make a king-sized bed. The full guest bathroom is located in the hallway. This bathroom features double sinks with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. The vanity area is separate from the rest of the bathroom for added privacy.
There is a washer and dryer on the lower level, and laundry soap is provided for your convenience.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Covered Deck, Private Grill, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$100.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$127.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$161.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$171.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$267.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$329.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$617.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$211.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$258.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$211.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$249.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$335.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$249.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$343.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$428.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$354.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$183.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$114.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$113.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$171.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$194.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$181.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$189.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$174.67|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$122.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only