This 835 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom first floor condo sleeps six and features a beautiful patio with access to the shared pool and hot tubs, allowing you to sit back and relax while watching family and friends enjoy the outdoor amenities. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Ideally located in River Run Village you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife and you're less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room has a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living room is access to the private patio that overlooks the shared pool and hot tubs. This unique feature allows you to sit back and relax while watching family and friends enjoy the outdoor amenities or you can take in the beautiful slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four people with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a shower/tub combination and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
FEES & TAXES: Taxes and fees are not included in the posted nightly rate. Unlike many of our competitors that build their fees into the nightly rate, we will send you a quote with the breakdown of all costs.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Ski Slope View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$176.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$265.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$442.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$309.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$387.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$309.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$348.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$409.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$348.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$417.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$487.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$450.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$183.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$114.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$113.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$160.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$200.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$204.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$206.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$191.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$189.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$103.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$141.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only