This 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and offers beautiful views from the private balcony. The extra bathroom is a great added convenience. You're less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola, and you're a short walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a new flat screen smart TV above the beautiful gas fireplace. There is a wireless DVD player and a small selection of DVDs for your enjoyment. The cozy furniture provides seating for everyone, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. You will also find Murphy bed that can be pulled out from the wall at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Just off the living room is access to the private balcony that offers treed and mountain views. You can even see the hiking and biking trail that runs throughout the entire resort.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four. The first of two full bathrooms is just off the living area and offers a pedestal sink and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom was updated in 2017 with a king-sized bed and a memory foam mattress. It features Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and beautiful views. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. In the closet the owner has provided a Pack 'n Play for guest use.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Video Library, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$59.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$90.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$113.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$113.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$236.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$271.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$432.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$233.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$345.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$233.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$238.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$368.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$238.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$289.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$327.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$298.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$160.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$91.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$101.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$97.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$135.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$124.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$125.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$115.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only