This 1,181 square foot 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eleven and features two private balconies that offer beautiful mountain views. You’re less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola and a short walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has several sets of mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has plenty of seating for the whole family including a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. There is a large flat screen TV with mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living area is access to a private balcony that offers beautiful mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area will seat eight comfortably and there are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off the living area has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a television and its own access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a shower/tub combination and a door that separates the toilet area for added privacy. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a television and its own private balcony. The second guest bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk bed with a twin trundle and a twin-sized sleeper chair. There is also a television and it has its own access to the guest bathroom.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Television in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$310.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||1||$471.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||1||$534.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$471.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||2||$593.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||2||$690.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||3||$624.33|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$261.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$149.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$170.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$217.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$275.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$260.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$264.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$259.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$268.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$156.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$142.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/23/2018||1||$286.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$263.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||1||$496.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only