**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,780 square foot 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom top floor condo sleeps eleven and features vaulted ceilings and stunning ski slope views from two private balconies. You’re less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola and ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just a short walk from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features vaulted ceilings, a large flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace and queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony that offers spectacular ski slope views.
The large full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and offers plenty of counter space. The dining area is set off to the side so it feels more like a dining room and comfortably seats eight people with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of four full bathrooms is conveniently located for guests and has a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is a private washer and dryer in the condo, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
There are three master bedrooms in this condo. The first master bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and its own private balcony offering stunning views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub with shower and a door separates the toilet for added privacy. The second master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV and an en suite bathroom. The third master is an upstairs loft and has a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV and an en suite bathroom with double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on top and a full-sized bed on the bottom. The guest bathroom is just across the hall.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$356.07|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$449.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$444.51|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$558.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$573.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$537.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$768.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$878.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,263.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$660.90|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$749.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$660.90|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$670.88|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$792.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$670.88|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$866.92|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$959.37|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$920.19|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$424.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$435.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$454.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$401.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$458.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only