This 1,780 square foot 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom penthouse condo sleeps eleven and features stunning ski slope views from the main private balcony. Vaulted ceilings, private laundry and three master bedrooms, including one with a king bed and its own private balcony. You’re less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola and a short walk from shopping, restaurants and the local festivities in River Run Village.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings, a flat screen TV next to a gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony that offers stunning ski slope views.
The large full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area is set off to the side so it feels more like a dining room and comfortably seats eight people with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of four full bathrooms has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is a private washer and dryer in a hall closet and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
There are three master bedrooms. The first master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own private balcony offering beautiful views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub with shower and a door separates the toilet for added privacy. The second master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. The third master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination that are open to the bedroom. The toilet area is separated by a door for privacy. The guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on top and a full-sized bed on the bottom and a flat screen TV.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Scenic Views, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$413.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$559.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$662.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$680.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$365.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$406.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$435.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$401.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$459.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$455.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$460.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$452.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$424.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$391.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$384.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$435.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$459.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$494.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$586.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$729.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only