This 943 square foot 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom top floor condo sleeps eight and features vaulted ceilings and private balcony with mountain views. The third bathroom provides added convenience for groups traveling together. You're a short walk from the heart of River Run Village with shopping, restaurants and festivities and you're less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of board games for your enjoyment. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony that offers mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats five people with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three full bathrooms is just off the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a shower/tub combination with jets and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a bunk bed and its own en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the toilet area and shower/tub combination for added privacy.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$225.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$293.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$358.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$327.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$157.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$106.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$108.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$160.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$200.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$192.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$195.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$186.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$178.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$98.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$135.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$252.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$186.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$349.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$529.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only