**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,245 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps nine and features two private balconies that offer beautiful views of the community pool and mountains. There are high-end finishes throughout. Additionally, you’re less than 500 feet from the high-speed gondola and a short walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has a bench and a mounted hooks for the storage of vacation gear. The living area has plenty of seating for the whole family including a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. There is a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and vaulted ceilings that add to the open feel. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony that offers beautiful views and a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The high end full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features two-inch granite slab countertops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful floors. The sleek dining room table will seat six comfortably and there are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three full bathrooms is just off the living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is a private washer and dryer and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
There are two master bedrooms. The first master has a king-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom has a vanity with double sinks and granite countertops, and a door that separates the toilet area and shower/tub combination for added privacy. The second master has a queen-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own private balcony. The en suite bathroom has a vanity with double sinks and granite countertops as well as a jetted tub with shower. The third bedroom has a mounted flat screen TV and a bunk bed with a full-sized bed on the bottom and a twin on the top. There are beautiful views from the large windows.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Natural Stone Floors, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Second Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balconies, Private Grill, Mountain View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Shared Media Room, Indoor Children's Play Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$273.07|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$359.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$345.51|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$446.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$458.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$438.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$548.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$658.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,148.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$583.66|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$637.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$583.66|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$614.88|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$677.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$614.88|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$758.42|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$846.37|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$798.09|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$309.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$320.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$340.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$286.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$320.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only