This spacious 1,964 square foot 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom townhouse sleeps eight and offers a private one car garage and laundry. All bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms. Nestled amongst mature pine trees, the private deck and patio offer beautiful views and glimpses of wildlife.
This multi-level townhouse feels like home with vaulted ceilings and plenty of open space. The entryway offers a bench and closet for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The sunken living area features vaulted ceilings and a flat screen TV next to a gas fireplace with stone surround. The spacious private deck offers views of mature pines and fresh mountain air. Wildlife frequents this out-of-the-way property, and you might even catch a glimpse of “Q-tip,” a fox affectionately named by locals for his white tail. A gas grill offers additional cooking options during your stay.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats eight with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. Near the entryway is a half bath for the convenience of guests. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
Per owner request, this townhouse sleeps a maximum of eight to help ensure it’s always in good condition. Upstairs is the master bedroom and first guest bedroom. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features double sinks, a jetted tub, and a walk-in shower. The first guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and an en suite bathroom.
Downstairs are the two more guest bedrooms, and both have en suite bathrooms. The second guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and access to the private patio. The third guest bedroom has two twin-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own access to the private patio. The private laundry area is also downstairs. Laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Stairs, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, (1-3 stairs to access main door), Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Private Grill, Treed View, Scenic Views, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$100.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$128.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$191.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$202.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$210.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$195.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$190.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$117.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$125.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$275.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$230.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$316.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$429.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$539.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$279.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$299.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$279.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$289.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$299.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$289.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$309.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only