This 895 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps seven and features beautiful views of the Mountain House ski slopes and have private laundry. You can walk to the lifts, and have access to all Keystone activities with the resort shuttle.
The living room features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just past the dining area is a private deck offering beautiful ski slope views. There’s also a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats six around a bar height table with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the living area is the first of two full bathrooms and it features a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is a private washer and dryer and for your convenience laundry soap has been provided.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own entrance to the balcony. Enjoy waking up to beautiful slope views every morning. The en suite bathroom has single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. The second bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin on the top and a full-sized bed on the bottom and a mounted flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$81.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$80.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$111.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$112.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$113.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$106.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$106.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$95.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$98.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$134.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$131.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$225.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$299.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$429.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$219.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$239.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$219.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$229.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$249.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$229.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$249.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only