**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,286 square foot 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps nine and features amazing views of the Mountain House ski slopes and Snake River. You’re a short walk from the lifts, and have access to all Keystone activities with the resort shuttle.
The living room offers plenty of seating with a new couch and comfortable furniture and features vaulted ceilings and a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living room is access to the balcony that offers stunning views of the ski slopes, mountains and Snake River. There’s also a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features seating for five right in the kitchen. The dining area comfortably seats six around a wood table with forest green chairs. Just off the living area is the first of two full bathrooms and it features double sinks and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a jetted tub with shower. The second bedroom has a queen-sized and mounted flat screen TV. The third bedroom has a television and two sets of bunk beds, with one that has a full-sized bed on the bottom. All beds have memory foam toppers for added comfort. The two guest bedrooms are across the hall from the guest bathroom.
There is a washer and dryer in the unit, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Electric Griddle, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in All Bathrooms, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Snake River View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$102.46|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$90.47|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$98.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$84.84|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$110.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$148.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$163.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$251.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$394.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$608.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$307.83|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$334.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$307.83|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$304.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$343.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$304.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$356.96|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$387.39|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$365.19|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$136.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$104.65|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$112.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$111.55|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$136.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only