This 1,286 square foot 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps nine and features beautiful views of the the slopes and Snake River from the private balcony. Walk to the lifts or take the shuttle and be anywhere in the resort within minutes.
The spacious entryway offers mounted hooks for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings and slope views through the balcony sliding doors. Cozy furniture is arranged around a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony offering views of the ski slopes and Snake River. There’s also a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features a breakfast table. The dining area is set apart from the kitchen and comfortably seats six around a wood table with forest green chairs. The private washer and dryer are tucked away into a closet in the kitchen. For your convenience laundry detergent is provided. Just off the living area is the first of two full bathrooms and it has double sinks and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, vaulted ceilings and a mounted flat screen TV. Enjoy the slope views from the window or take advantage of the dedicated workspace with a desk and chair. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a jetted tub with shower. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and slope views from the window. The second guest bedroom sleeps five with twin-over-twin and twin-over-full bunk beds. There is also a television. All beds have memory foam toppers for added comfort.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Electric Griddle, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in All Bathrooms, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Snake River View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$95.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$88.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$127.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$129.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$136.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$123.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$123.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$102.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$95.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$149.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$142.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$259.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$359.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$499.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$299.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$319.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$299.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$309.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$319.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$309.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$299.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only