**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This two-level, 1,750 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps eleven and features a sunken living room with a wood-burning fireplace. The location is highly desirable with all of Keystone’s attractions close by, yet just far enough away to ensure peace and quiet whenever you’re ready to relax. With southerly exposure and wall-to-wall windows, the High Rockies sunlight greets you in the morning and fills the rooms until sundown. Under new ownership many upgrades have been made, with more soon to come!
Keystone’s lifts can be accessed by a quick shuttle ride. One of Keystone’s two golf courses is only 2 miles away. Lakeside Village, Keystone Lodge & Spa, and the Keystone Conference Center are all within walking distance—near enough that guests have the option to walk home from the Conference Center during breaks. You also have full access to an all-season heated, outdoor pool, sauna, and hot tub.
Arapahoe Basin is 6 miles down the road. The towns of Dillon, Silverthorne and Frisco are all within a 10 to 20-minute drive. Breckenridge and Copper Mountain are both within 30 minutes.
The sunken living room features high ceilings with beautiful exposed beams, a large flat screen TV and offers plenty of seating. There’s a wood-burning fireplace, and wood has been provided for your convenience. Just off the living room is a sunroom, formerly a deck that has been fully enclosed to provide year-round enjoyment, and includes the main dining table with seating for six. With floor-to-ceiling windows you can enjoy mountain views through a grove of aspen trees. On the other side of the living room you have access to a den with a large picture frame window and a futon that sleeps two. Extra sheets and blankets are available in a closet.
The kitchen is fully stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. In addition to a stove with a double-oven you will find new stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. The dining area near the kitchen has a table that comfortably seats four. There’s a three-quarter bath just down the hall. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom and one of the two guest bedrooms are on the upper level with southerly exposure and mountain views. The master bedroom features a king bed, a flat screen TV and an en suite bathroom. The guest bedroom offers two twin beds, and a twin-over-full bunk bed. There’s a three-quarter bath across the hallway. Both bedrooms offer walk-in closets.
The main guest bedroom is on the lower level and has a queen bed, a mounted flat screen TV and a walk-in closet.
There is a brand new washer and dryer on the lower level; laundry detergent is provided for your convenience. Wifi is available with connectivity throughout the unit.
For guests with small children, the owners have provided a Pack ’n Play and a dining table booster-seat.
Dogs 1 year of age and older are welcome! Maximum of 2 dogs. Please, no cats.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Hardwood Floors, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Pet Friendly
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Mountain View, Scenic Views, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$111.86|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$90.47|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$107.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$108.07|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$133.28|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$171.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$163.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$273.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$323.40|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$573.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$252.66|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$301.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$252.66|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$338.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$332.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$338.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$324.42|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$365.19|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$342.99|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$148.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$119.60|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$118.56|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$136.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$159.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only