This spacious 2,588 square foot 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom condo sleeps nine and truly feels like a home. The extra square footage can be felt throughout, and the high-end finishes will add a touch of luxury to your vacation. This is a true ski-in/ski-out condo, and you’re just a four-minute walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The living room features high end furniture, plenty of open space and a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living room is access to the oversized private balcony that offers mountain and treed views and plenty of seating.
The high-end full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is set off to the side so it feels more like a dining room, and it comfortably seats eight people around a classic wood table with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the living area is the half bath for you and your guests’ convenience. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There’s a washer and dryer, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The stunning main master suite features a king-sized bed, flat screen TV, gas fireplace with stone surround and its own private balcony with treed views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. The secondary master bedroom has a king-sized bed and flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. The third master has a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a private bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a bunk bed with a full-sized bed on the bottom and a twin on the top, a flat screen TV and a private bathroom.
_From the homeowner: Because the entire condo faces the river, the sounds of the river can be heard in every room. Every bedroom has it’s own bathroom—all of our family and friends love this! There's complete privacy for all four bedrooms, plus an extra half bath! And the large balcony with morning sunshine is great for that morning coffee._
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Jetted Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Second Master, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Game Table(s) with Chess Board, Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$498.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$433.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$935.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$860.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$425.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$341.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$348.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$321.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$459.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$455.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$460.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$429.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$424.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$335.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$252.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$271.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$516.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$494.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$790.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$1,499.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only