**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,962 square foot 3-bedroom, 2.75-bathroom condo sleeps nine and features high end finishes throughout as well as two private balconies with treed views. A true ski-in/ski-out property, and you’re just a four-minute walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has a coat rack for added convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living room has built-in cabinetry, plenty of comfortable furniture and a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living area is access to the oversized private balcony that offers scenic treed views and a gas grill for additional cooking options. There is a dedicated office space in this unit with a large desk and chair, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats eight people with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the living area is the three-quarter bath that features a pedestal sink and walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is a private washer and dryer in the unit, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. The second master bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and its own private balcony that overlooks the community hot tub and has treed views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a large tub and separate walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a full-sized bed on the bottom and a twin on the top and a flat screen TV. The guest bathroom is just down the hall.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.”
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Soaking Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Private Grill, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Game Table(s) with Chess Board, Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$224.66|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$190.07|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$197.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$211.09|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$234.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$527.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$493.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$768.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$1,263.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,896.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$771.23|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$861.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$771.23|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$792.20|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$907.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$792.20|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$975.42|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$1,108.89|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$997.89|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$424.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$228.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$226.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$228.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$309.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only