This 1,873 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps ten and features a gourmet kitchen as well as two private balconies that overlook the shared pool and hot tub with treed views. A true ski-in/ski-out property, and you’re just a four-minute walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a small trunk for added convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features brand new furniture and a smart TV and a Blu-ray player next to a beautiful gas fireplace with stacked stone. The sectional can be pulled out into a full-sized bed. Additional sheets and blankets are under the bed in the master bedroom. Just off the living area is access to the spacious private balcony that offers scenic treed views and mountains in the distance. It also overlooks the shared pool and hot tub. There is a den off the living area with a queen-sized memory foam sleeper sofa and a television. Additional sheets and blankets are in the ottoman in the second guest bedroom.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Near the entryway is the three-quarter bath that features a pedestal sink and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. Near the living area is a laundry closet with a washer and dryer and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a smart TV, a Blu-ray player and its own access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a walk-in shower. The first guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a smart TV and Blu-ray player. The second guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a smart TV, a Blu-ray player and its own private balcony that overlooks the shared pool and hot tub and has treed views. There's a full guest bathroom with double sinks, a soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Blu-ray Player in All Bedrooms, Books, Games, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fans in All Bedrooms, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Soaking Tub in Master, Soaking Tub in Bathroom(s), Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Game Table(s) with Chess Board, Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$140.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$182.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$172.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$286.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$292.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$295.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$268.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$268.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$212.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$197.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$250.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$459.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$439.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$734.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$899.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$1,599.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$799.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$899.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$799.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$849.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$899.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$849.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$749.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only