This 1,733 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features a gourmet kitchen and two private balconies, one with a partial slope view. There are two master suites, both with king beds. A true ski-in/ski-out property, and you’re just a four-minute walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a closet for added convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features cozy furniture around a stone gas fireplace and a flat screen Apple TV and DVD player. The homeowner has provided a selection of games for your enjoyment. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area is access to the spacious private balcony that offers scenic treed views and a partial slope view. It also overlooks the shared pool and hot tub and there is a private grill for additional cooking options. There is a den off the living area with a twin-sized sleeper chair.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. Off the main living area is the first of three full bathrooms and it has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. Down the hallway is a laundry closet with a washer and dryer and laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
The first master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a walk-in shower. The second master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and its own private balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a soaking tub and a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds with Ivory White Bedding and flat screen TV.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Electric Griddle, Waffle Iron, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Private Grill, Partial Ski Slope View, Treed View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Game Table(s) with Chess Board, Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$140.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$182.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$172.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$286.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$292.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$295.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$268.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$268.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$212.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$197.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$250.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$494.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$494.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$734.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$1,099.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$1,199.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$799.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$899.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$799.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$829.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$899.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$829.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$749.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only