This spacious 3,328 square foot 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom condo sleeps twelve and features tranquil treed views from the private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows in the great room. There are high-end finishes throughout and private laundry. A true ski-in/ski-out condo and you’re just a four-minute walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The spacious entryway has a mud room just to the right that features mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear and private laundry. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenience. The great room features 30-foot vaulted ceilings & stunning floor-to-ceiling windows that offer beautiful mountain and treed views. Comfortable furniture offers plenty of seating around a flat screen TV and a gas fireplace with stone surround that extends all the way to the ceiling. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony where you can take in the treed views.
The high-end full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and beautiful cabinetry. The dining area comfortably seats eight with four additional seats at the breakfast bar, and it features large windows & access to its own private balcony. Down the hall is the half bath for you and your guests’ convenience. All bathrooms are stocked with towels & an initial supply of toiletries.
There are three master bedrooms on the main level, each featuring queen-sized beds, flat screen TVs and en suite bathrooms. All three beds have been fitted with 3-inch memory foam toppers. The primary master features a stone gas fireplace and the en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub with a small TV mounted into the wall and a separate walk-in shower. The second master bedroom features private access to the main balcony. The third master is separated from all the other bedrooms on the other side of the property.
Upstairs the loft has a game table with seating for four, a flat screen TV and a two-person game table with an inlaid chessboard. The first guest bedroom has two twin beds, each with a trundle, a flat screen TV and access to the bathroom for the loft. The second guest bedroom has two twin beds, a flat screen TV and a private bathroom. There’s also a small room that can be used for storage or other sleeping arrangements as it has a twin mattress on the floor.
NEW: Beds in master bedrooms have been fitted with 3-inch memory foam toppers to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service & 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services. Let us know during the booking process & we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Stairs, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Flat Screen TV in Loft, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, DVD Player in Loft, Ceiling Fan in Master, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Game Room , Natural Stone Floors, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Space Heater(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Mountain View, Treed View, Scenic Views, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Game Table(s) with Chess Board, Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$479.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$496.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$625.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$597.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$624.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$558.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$559.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$582.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$494.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$544.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$632.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$604.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$1,355.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$1,799.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$2,299.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$1,299.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$1,399.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$1,299.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$1,329.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$1,399.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$1,329.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$1,199.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only