This spacious 3,281 square foot 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom condo sleeps fourteen and has two private heated balconies that overlook the hot tub and pool. There are high-end finishes throughout and private full-size laundry in the property. A true ski-in/ski-out condo and you’re just a four-minute walk from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has a small bench and hooks for the storage of vacation gear and shoes. The great room features 30-foot vaulted ceilings & stunning floor-to-ceiling windows that offer beautiful mountain & treed views. Comfortable furniture offers plenty of seating around a flat screen TV and a gas fireplace with stone surround that extends all the way to the ceiling. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony that features heated floors. Take in the beautiful views while keeping warm.
The high-end full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful cabinetry. The dining area comfortably seats eight with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. Down the hall is the half bath for you and your guests’ convenience. All bathrooms are stocked with towels & an initial supply of toiletries. The property features a private full-size washer and dryer, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
There are two master bedrooms on the main level, each featuring king-sized beds, flat screen TVs and en suite bathrooms. The first master features a stone gas fireplace and is on the far left side of the condo, separated from the other bedrooms. The second master has its own private balcony featuring a heated floor. Both en suite bathrooms have jetted tubs, walk-in steam showers with two shower heads and double sinks.
The third and fourth bedrooms are also on the main level near the second master bedroom. Both feature flat screen TVs and en suite bathrooms. The third bedroom has two extra long twin-sized beds, while the fourth bedroom has two extra long twin-sized bunk beds.
Upstairs the loft has a large flat screen TV, a game table with seating for four, a futon that can sleep two and a wet bar complete with a small refrigerator, coffee maker and seating for three. The fifth bedroom is also upstairs and has two queen-sized beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. It features two skylights as well. Serving the entire loft, there's a full bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service & 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services. Let us know during the booking process & we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Flat Screen TV in Loft, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, DVD Player in Loft, Ceiling Fan in Master, Hardwood Floors, Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Space Heater(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Waffle Iron, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Jetted Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Steam Shower(s), Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Treed View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Game Table(s) with Chess Board, Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$849.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$1,329.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$1,885.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$1,163.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$1,469.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$1,163.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$1,307.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$1,511.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$1,307.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$1,294.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$1,642.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$1,611.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$631.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$286.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$341.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$631.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$574.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$511.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$575.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$542.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$559.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$279.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$252.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$261.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only