This charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome sleeps six and features vaulted ceilings that lend to the open and airy feel. There is private laundry as well as a private balcony with beautiful scenic views.
The spacious living room features vaulted ceilings, treed views and plenty of seating. There’s a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace and the sofa pulls out into a full-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. There’s also a large private balcony that offers scenic views and a grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area is set off to the side and seats six with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off of the living area and has a single sink vanity and shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. In the hallway is a private washer and dryer and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a seating area and a flat screen TV and DVD player. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a jetted tub with shower. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV with DVD player.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Treed View, Scenic Views, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$171.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$160.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$194.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$188.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$128.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$86.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$102.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$113.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$114.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$100.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$105.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$97.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$131.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$114.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$214.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$279.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only