This charming 1,300 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome sleeps six and features tasteful mountain décor throughout and intricate hand-painted designs on walls and interior doors, adding a unique touch to your stay. This is a ground-level townhome so there are no stairs to inconvenience any members of your party.
The spacious living room features large windows with scenic treed views and plenty of seating to enjoy those views. There’s a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace, and the sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. There’s also a patio with a table and chairs, as well as a ski locker right outside the unit.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area is set off to the side, and the colorful wood table comfortably seats six with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off of the living area and has a single sink vanity and shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. In the hallway is a private washer and dryer, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a jetted tub with shower. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, and the guest bathroom is just across the hall.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Scenic Views, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$163.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$153.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$186.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$188.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$128.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$86.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$102.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$109.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$110.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$104.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$103.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$97.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$129.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$114.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$270.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$279.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only