This 1,058 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and there are high-end finishes throughout and private laundry. It is located in Breckenridge just off Main Street so you're steps from shopping, restaurants and festivities. Plus, you're a very short walk from the lifts. Enjoy easy access to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone and Vail. Visit the website GoBreck for resources on activities, dining and to learn more about Breckenridge.
The entryway has built-in storage with mounted hooks, a bench and shelving for your convenience as you come and go throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. There is also a dedicated workspace off to the side with a desk and chair. Off of the living area is access to the private balcony with scenic views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to cook a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom is just off of the main living area and features double sinks with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is also private laundry and detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a seating area with beautiful views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks with granite countertops, a soaking tub and a walk-in shower with glass enclosure. The guest bedroom has a full-over-queen bunk bed and a flat screen TV.
Guests will enjoy the prime location of this condo. It sits between Main Street and the lifts, so you're steps from everything in Breckenridge. The complex itself features a shared pool, shared hot tubs, concierge and ski/bike valet, and a 16-seat movie theater. You can also order room service from several nearby restaurants, and it's walking distance to a day care, ski school, playgrounds and the indoor ice skating arena.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
Town of Breckenridge License No.: 843740001
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in All Bathrooms, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Breckenridge, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Scenic Views, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Shared Media Room, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Festivals, Churches, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$131.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$191.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$189.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$478.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$337.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$340.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$313.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$324.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$212.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$175.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$163.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$218.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$230.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$384.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$549.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$799.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$439.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$479.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$439.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$449.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$529.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$449.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$439.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only