This 1,021 square foot 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features a living area with vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace. There is an updated kitchen, private laundry and a private deck. The location is desirable with all of Keystone’s attractions close by, yet just far enough away to ensure peace and quiet whenever you’re ready to relax.
The entryway has a bench and mounted hooks for the storage of vacation gear. The living area features vaulted ceilings and a flat screen TV above a wood-burning fireplace. Wood has been provided for your convenience. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa and extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area is a private deck offering treed views.
The kitchen is fully stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off the main living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is also a private washer and dryer and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a door separates the toilet area and shower/tub combination for added privacy. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own access to the private deck. The second guest bedroom is in the loft and can be accessed from the main living area by a spiral staircase. There are two twin-sized beds and a flat screen TV and DVD player.
The homeowners have provided a pack 'n play, table booster seat and a kids' folding table with chairs for your enjoyment.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Stairs, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Books, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Toaster, Blender, Electric Griddle, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, (1-3 stairs on way to main door), Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Treed View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$87.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$95.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$104.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$161.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$150.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$181.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$172.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$167.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$120.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$116.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$130.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$155.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$148.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$259.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$349.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$579.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$229.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$249.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$229.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$239.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$299.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$239.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$279.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only