This vacation rental is new to our management program. There are no reviews yet, but you can be the first to leave a review! We hope to see you in Keystone soon.
This spacious 993 square foot, one bedroom condo sleeps four and features beautiful panoramic views of Keystone Lake. There is an updated kitchen, a king bed in the master and the extra bathroom is a great added convenience. Located in Lakeside Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and lake activities. And you're a short walk from the Keystone Conference Center.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has a flat screen TV next to a beautiful wood-burning fireplace. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa and extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private patio is just off the living area and offers amazing views of Keystone Lake. In the winter you overlook ice-skating and hockey, and during the summer you’ll see the sparkling water with people canoeing and enjoying paddle boats.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast bar comfortably seats eight people. The guest bathroom is near the entryway and features a pedestal sink and a walk-in shower with glass enclosure. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a new king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. There are beautiful lake views from the picture frame windows. The en suite bathroom has a pedestal sink and a shower/tub combination with dual shower heads and a jetted tub.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Books, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Lake View, Parking, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Parking Space Outside Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Hot Tub, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Sauna, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$77.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$99.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$124.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$127.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$174.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$280.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$370.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$231.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$258.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$231.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$238.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$268.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$238.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$246.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$428.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$398.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$102.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$101.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$137.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$160.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$146.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$149.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$135.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$100.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only