This spacious 878 square foot, one bedroom condo sleeps five and features beautiful panoramic lake and mountain views. Ideally located next to Keystone Lake so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and lake activities. And you're a short walk from the Keystone Conference Center.
The living area has a flat screen TV next to a beautiful wood-burning fireplace. There is a Playstation 3 that will play Blu-rays and DVDs. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa and the oversized chair pulls out into a single bed. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private balcony is just off the living area, and offers amazing views of Keystone Lake. In the winter you overlook ice-skating and hockey, and during the summer you’ll see the sparkling water with people canoeing and enjoying paddle boats.
This condo features a full-sized kitchen that is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats six people and there are two additional seats at the breakfast bar.
The bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV with a DVD player. Room darkening shades ensure a good night's sleep. The guest bathroom is near the bedroom and features a single sink vanity with extra counter space and a seating area. The shower/tub combination and toilet area are separated by a door for additional privacy. The guest bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The homeowners have provided a pack 'n play and a portable high chair for use by families.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Pressure Cooker, Pitcher with Water Filter, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Lake View, Parking, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Hot Tub, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Sauna, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$84.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$160.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$245.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$154.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$188.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$154.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$162.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$204.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$162.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$168.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$200.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$181.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$108.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$89.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$90.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$125.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$118.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$120.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$112.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$111.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$86.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$80.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$92.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only