**Updated with ski season information on September 17, 2020**
Precautions to Help You Have a Safe Vacation In Summit County
We want to express our gratitude & appreciation for you, our guest. If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it is to reflect on the things we’re grateful for. We know you have options and choosing to book with Summit County Mountain Retreats means a lot to us!
In the current environment, it is important for all of us to travel smarter and more consciously. That is why we want to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety while traveling.
We remain open for business and are prioritizing the safety of our guests, owners, staff, and vendors. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 status and work with our local officials to ensure we are doing all in our power to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Our properties are sanitized, cleaned, and disinfected prior to guest check-in. Our housekeeping checklists meet or exceed CDC cleaning standards.
- Every property will be stocked with a spray bottle of disinfectant, which can be sprayed on virtually all surfaces, including upholstery and bedding. This will enable you to take active steps to ensure your personal safety.
- We provide care packages with sanitizing products for you to take when you check-in.
Pool and Amenities
Pools and amenities will begin reopening on June 19th. How and when these amenities are opened is controlled by each individual home owners association. We cannot guarantee that all amenities will be open, but we hope that most will be open soon after June 19. We recommend that guests be prepared for restrictions on capacity and other measures, which will ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy for NEW Reservations
We have updated our travel and cancelations policies to give you peace of mind when booking your future stay with us. For all new reservations taken and occupancy occurs between September 1, 2020 and November 23, 2020, we will honor the following cancellation policy:
- Guests may cancel for any reason and receive a 100% refund 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests may receive a 75% refund for any cancellations between 14 days and 29 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 13 days or less, prior to arrival for non-COVID-19 cancellation, our standard cancellation policy applies.
COVID-19 Specific Cancellations
Guests may cancel up to 72 hours prior to check-in and receive a 100% refund if any of the following conditions apply:
- Mandatory closure of vacation rental accommodations by government authorities.
- Verified positive COVID-19 test result for the primary guest, spouse, or children of the primary guest, within 14 days of stay dates.
- Verified hospitalization of primary guest’s extended family member, within 14 days of stay date.
- Active “stay at home order” for primary guest in the guest’s primary community, within 14 days of stay date.
- Government mandated “self-quarantine order” related to travel, within 14 days of stay date.
- Employer mandated travel ban and/or self-quarantine requirement of 10 days or more.
Travel insurance is an excellent mechanism to protect yourself and your family from the uncertainties of travel. There are many risks associated with travel. Some forms of insurance provide narrow coverage for issues like flight cancellations, while other forms of insurance are broad. During the uncertain times of COVID-19, we recommend that all guests consider and obtain insurance which is commonly referred to as “Cancel for Any Reason.”
When you are ready to travel, we’re here to ensure your stay is enjoyable, relaxing, and above all – safe.
Visiting Keystone & Breckenridge for Skiing?
- On-site lift ticket windows WILL NOT be open during early ski season. Resorts may extend or modify this policy as the season progresses. All ski passes MUST be purchased in advance at Epicpass.com or by calling (970) 754-0005.
- All pass holders must reserve their date(s) using the resort’s reservation system. The reservation system can be accessed at Epicpass.com. We strongly encourage you not to wait until the last minute to purchase ski passes and make reservations. You must have BOTH a ski pass and a reservation in order to ski any day.
- For up to date information regarding passes, lift tickets, reservations, etc., please click here.
***Summit County Mountain Retreats is not affiliated with any ski resorts. Refunds will not be provided to rental guests for issues outside of our control. Please see the Summit County Mountain Retreats rental agreement for full details regarding refunds and cancellations. All information provided here is provided as a courtesy for our rental guests.***
Please contact us if you have any questions.