Precautions to Help You Have a Safe Vacation In Summit County
We want to express our gratitude & appreciation for you, our guest. If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it is to reflect on the things we’re grateful for. We know you have options and choosing to book with Summit County Mountain Retreats means a lot to us!
In the current environment, it is important for all of us to travel smarter and more consciously. That is why we want to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety while traveling.
We remain open for business and are prioritizing the safety of our guests, owners, staff, and vendors. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 status and work with our local officials to ensure we are doing all in our power to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Our properties are sanitized, cleaned, and disinfected prior to guest check-in. Our housekeeping checklists meet or exceed CDC cleaning standards.
- We have incorporated a minimum 48-hour gap between all bookings to ensure your rental property is cleaned, disinfected, and inspected before your stay.
- Every property will be stocked with a spray bottle of disinfectant, which can be sprayed on virtually all surfaces, including upholstery and bedding. This will enable you to take active steps to ensure your personal safety.
- We provide care packages with sanitizing products for you to take when you check-in.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy for NEW Reservations
We have updated our travel and cancelations policies to give you peace of mind when booking your future stay with us. For all new reservations taken between March 19, 2020 through August 30, 2020, we will honor the following policy:
- Guests may cancel for any reason and receive a 100% refund 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests may receive a 75% refund for any cancellations between 14 days and 29 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 13 days or less, prior to arrival for non-COVID-19 cancellation, our standard cancellation policy applies.
COVID-19 Specific Cancellations
Guests may cancel up to 1 day prior to check-in and receive a 100% refund if any of the following conditions apply:
- Mandatory closure of vacation rental accommodations by government authorities.
- Verified positive COVID-19 test result for the primary guest, spouse, or children of the primary guest, within 14 days of stay dates.
- Verified hospitalization of primary guest’s extended family member, within 14 days of stay date.
- Active “stay at home order” for primary guest in the guest’s primary community, within 14 days of stay date.
- Government mandated “self-quarantine order” related to travel, within 14 days of stay date.
Travel insurance is an excellent mechanism to protect yourself and your family from the uncertainties of travel. There are many risks associated with travel. Some forms of insurance provide narrow coverage for issues like flight cancellations, while other forms of insurance are broad. During the uncertain times of COVID-19, we recommend that all guests consider and obtain insurance which is commonly referred to as “Cancel for Any Reason.”
When you are ready to travel, we’re here to ensure your stay is enjoyable, relaxing, and above all – safe.
Please contact us if you have any questions.