Ski season is almost here and that means we’re preparing to do all it is we do, but at nearly 100% occupancy.
Unlike many of our competitors, we operate an in-house housekeeping and laundry staff. This allows us full control over quality, and when something doesn’t meet our standards we can quickly take care of it. But this also means we must actively search for people who want to be part of a great team so we are fully staffed by the time ski season rolls around.
We are always accepting applications for all of our positions. We have found that staffing needs can change suddenly so we never turn down a request for an application.
Right now we are actively looking to increase our housekeeping staff. Pay starts at $12.50/hr plus tips, and there’s a chance to earn more through bonuses.
- $12.50 to $14 hourly
- full-time or part-time, flexible schedules
- potential for bonus
- 100% of tips kept by housekeeper
- clean properties
- make up beds
- drive to each property
- organize supplies and laundry
- perform minor maintenance tasks (i.e. change a light bulb)
- report issues to management/maintenance
- assist in laundry as needed
HOW TO APPLY
- some housekeeping experience
- able to work quickly and follow checklist
- reliable transportation
- space in vehicle for supplies while working
(we provide all cleaning supplies)
SUMMIT COUNTY MOUNTAIN RETREATS
WHAT DO WE DO?
Basically we do all the hard work of maintaining and cleaning properties between guest stays for Keystone homeowners, allowing thousands to enjoy the grandeur that is our mountain resort.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
Our customers fall into two categories: clients and guests. Our clients are Keystone homeowners whose properties we manage, and our guests are anyone who books a stay with us at one of the properties we manage.
WHY WORK HERE?
We treat employees like the valuable human beings they are. Seriously. We really do. Some companies treat employees as assets to help meet a bottom line. We see employees as unique individuals who desire success and fulfillment. Come work for us and you’ll have the opportunity to grow and advance within our company while being treated fairly and paid a competitive wage. What else could you ask for?
- Complete our online application.
- Stop by our office to request an application and fill it out.
- Set up an interview by calling 970-368-4800, ext. 1.