Buffalo Street is centrally located in Dillon. Walk to nearby shops and restaurants, and you’re a short walk from Lake Dillon.
Just south is the Dillon Marina where you can enjoy a variety of activities including world-class sailing, fishing, kayaking and paddleboarding. There's also the Lake Dillon Amphitheatre that offers various activities including live music and theatrical productions. The venue can seat up to five thousand and features spectacular vistas of Lake Dillon and the Gore Mountain Range.
Bike paths that run throughout the resort and all of Summit County can be found along Lake Dillon.
- Walk to nearby shops, restaurants and Lake Dillon.
- The Dillon Marina is located south of Buffalo Street and offers a wide range of activities including world-class sailing, fishing, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- The Dillon Amphitheatre offers various activities including live music and theatrical productions.
- Easy access to ski areas including Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Loveland, Copper Mountain and Breckenridge.
- The county bus can take guests to many nearby activities including hockey, sleigh rides, paddleboating, canoeing and golf. Visit our Discounts page for more information on how to save when planning your stay.