Lenawee Lane is located in West Keystone on the south side of the resort. Nearby there are stand-alone homes as well as a few complexes.
You’re just a mile from Highway 6, yet you’re away from the hustle and bustle of the resort. Enjoy a quiet vacation surrounded by large pine trees and the opportunity to explore your mountain surroundings.
Hiking, biking and snowshoeing are just steps away and the out of the way location makes for great wildlife viewing. Keystone Lake is just a ten-minute walk away or guests can head to the nearest shuttle stop and ride anywhere in the resort.
- Lakeside Village is a short nine to fourteen-minute walk away, depending on the route taken, where you can enjoy ice skating, hockey, canoeing and paddleboating or visit one of the many shops and restaurants.
- Keystone Lodge & Spa is northeast of the complex and just eleven minutes away if walking.
- The River Course at Keystone is only a five-minute drive away while the Keystone Ranch Course is a bit further at seven to eight minutes.
- The bike path is east just across West Keystone Road and runs throughout the resort and all of Summit County.
- The rest of the resort is a short drive or shuttle ride away where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, tubing and gondola rides. Drive to the Mountain House Base Area in four minutes and River Run Village in less than seven minutes.
- The resort shuttle can take guests to many nearby activities including hockey, sleigh rides, paddleboating, canoeing and golf. Visit our Discounts page for more information on how to save when planning your stay.